Whatever your resolutions for 2012, be sure you are making them from your heart’s desire, not from other’s expectations !
In that way you should be able to keep the associated stress to a minimum.
My suggestions for a low stress 2012 are:
- Make your resolutions achievable
- Make them measurable
- Do something for you every day – and enjoy the moment
- Laugh every day
- Thank somebody every day with a smile
- Find something beautiful around you every day
- If you struggle with something, consider a training course
- On a bad day, remember that at any time you are probably doing the best you can
- Look for the positive in all situations
- Watch the news less – focus on the positives
- If you must watch TV, be discerning – do you really want to watch That Program?
- Feel gratitudel for something every day
- If you can’t fix a situation, send positive thoughts toward it and don’t worry about it
- If possible, walk daily and listen to birdsong
- Consider meditation, it can really bring clarity and simplicity into your life
I appreciate your comments below.
Wishing you a happy and low stress 2012.
Are you 100% happy with your life? Looking for solutions?
Get your Free 15 minute Discovery Session Now
Call me on +44 1223 566153 or Email: email@example.com